- Letters Home
- What Our Parents and Carers Think
- Digital Parent/Carer Forum
- School Lunches
- Lunch Menus
- Eligibility Checker for Free School Meals
- Information for Parents/Carers
- How we communicate with you
- New Parents/Carers
- Homework and Supporting Learning
- Pupil Asset and Online Booking System
- Online Safety
- Term Dates
- F. A. Q.
- Useful links
Occasionally some parents/carers ask for permission to take their child out of school during term-time. Government guidelines make it clear that headteachers should not authorise time off school for holidays during term-time - we know that good attendance at school is vital for children to progress well with their learning.
We will only authorize requests for absence during term time in exceptional circumstances. Applications must be made well in advance of the requested period of absence.
You can download an 'Application for Leave of Absence from School during term time' form here.
For any medical concerns please contact the school office for guidance.