"How is Epping Primary School accessible to children with SEND?"
- Classrooms are located on one level
- Disabled toilet facilities located throughout the school, including in EYFS area. There is also a wet room available
- Ramp to ensure easy access to both levels of the school
- The front desk has a wheel chair height section and is DDA compliant
- After school provision is accessible to all pupils, including those with SEND
- Extra curriculum activities are accessible for all including those with SEND
- For more information on how Epping Primary is accessible, please follow the links to the school’s accessibility policy and the school’s accessibility plan.
Back to SEN Questions