"What support does Epping Primary have for you as a parent/carer of a child with SEND?"
- You are invited to meet with all relevant professionals at school to discuss your concerns and work together as a team to develop strategies and resources to enable your child to achieve their potential.
- You have access to our Pastoral Care Worker.
- Regular meetings with the Class Teacher and termly meetings with the Inclusion Manager and LSA who support your child are arranged.
- The Local Authority has also produced a Local Offer which outlines all the services and support which you can access in our local area. The link to this information can be found below.
- Local Offer website: http://www.essexlocaloffer.org.uk/
Back to SEN Information